The term ‘Scottish Fine Soaps’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is
Scottish Fine Soaps
North Main Street
Our company registration number and place of registration is:
Scottish Fine Soaps Limited Company Reg. 671154 Registered Office: Condor House, 10 St. Paul's Churchyard, London, EC4M 8AL
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Scottish Fine Soaps’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Our standard UK delivery is £1.00
We are able to process orders quickly usually within 24 hours (subject to stock availability)
We also try to ensure delivery within 2 to 3 days of orders being placed (Mainland UK) please note orders placed in Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take 3- 5 working days.
Standard UK mainland delivery is free on all orders over £10
Export delivery costs are based on package size, weight and destination and therefore cannot be estimated we strive to keep shipping cost to a minimum and only pass on the charges from carrier
We at Scottish Fine soaps strive to give our customers the best service possible. We will gladly issue a full refund to the original credit card for any unopened merchandise that is returned within 7 days of purchase. All items must be accompanied by original receipt and remain un opened and in a condition that is suitable for resale.
Please Note Scottish Fine Soaps, are not liable for any costs incurred in returning a product to us.
Send returns to:
Scottish Fine Soaps
Carrongrove Ind Estate
If the products which we deliver are damaged, defective or of an incorrect quantity then provided you notify us within 3 working days of the date of receipt we will either;
· make good any shortage or non-delivery;
· replace or rectify any damaged or defective products; or
· refund to you the amount paid by you for the relevant goods
We accept payment from –
PayPal Express Checkout
At Scottish Fine Soaps, we understand how important security is to our customer, this is why we use only the most stringent of procedures to protect customer details. Our site uses high-level SSL encryption technology, the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions.
Furthermore our dedication to keeping customer information safe and secure extends to the procedures and restrictions set out in the UK Data Protection Act 1984 and 1998 to ensure that our customers personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
Scottish Fine Soaps reserve the right to not process any transactions or orders which they feel do not adhere to the specific terms of the offer or promotion. We do not accept liability for any errors made in entering or processing of discount codes. Where promotions involve a start and finish time these will always be treated as GBT (GMT).
Scottish Fine Soaps encourage customers to leave feedback on experiences with our products, both positive and negative. Should you post a review that we do not publish, you may be contacted by a member of the Scottish Fine Soaps customer service team in order to improve product quality and service. We also reserve the right to edit product reviews in terms of length and spelling and to use these comments in Emails and other marketing materials.
The Scottish Variety Awards 2011 Promotion Terms And Conditions
20% Off discount in our online shop www.scottishfinesoaps.com
To redeem discount users must enter code: variety at checkout!
Users who do not enter code, will not be eligible for the discount
Maximum of 2 uses per customer
Promotion ends 31st July 2010
The Scottish Fine Soaps Company reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel this promotion at any time.
If you are looking to redeem the discount but are unsure how, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org